Products for hotels
Did you know that ...
- hotels of some countries often do not have the 13th floor (Great Britain, USA). This is due to the fear of this number. In Asian cultures, there is no 4th floor
- Hotel descriptions often exaggerate the proximity to the beach and other tourist attractions. For this, the distance is indicated not in meters, but in minutes. For example, 10 minutes to the sea, which is actually not that close.
- If breakfast is included in the room rate and you leave early in the morning for a tour, you can ask the hotel staff to prepare lunch boxes for you on the way. This should be taken care of in advance, preferably the night before.
- not everyone knows what is allowed to take with them from a number and what will be considered a theft. Allowed: bath accessories (shampoo, conditioner, body cream, soap), disposable slippers, pens and notepads with corporate logo. The rest is property of the hotel. If you really liked your bathrobe or towel, there are specialty stores where you can buy them.
- If you need a quiet rest and a peaceful sleep, explore the hotel's infrastructure. It may house a nightclub that will not let you sleep at the weekend.